Book Review: Josie Fowler and the Mirror of Ankusha by Maria Schindlecker

Josie Fowler and the Mirror of Ankusha by Maria Schindlecker 

Author: Maria Schindlecker

148 Pages Paperback

Fantasy, Action and Adventure

Available now 

Purchase here: Amazon 

Paperback $10.95  Kindle $4.50 

Source: Booksprout ARC



My Thoughts:

I enjoyed reading this book in one easy go. I truly love fantasy novels the most out of all genres. The world-building in the novel is unique and fun. Traveling through the mirror to different realms is pretty cool. Reminds me of portal traveling like from Once Upon A time tv show lol Anyway, Josie Fowler gets a package from her uncle, who has disappeared.


She finds a note from her uncle stating to wait for Peter Broadwater for a clear explanation and, of course, to not go looking for him. Also, to keep the mirror safe and hidden. We find out the mirror is a portal to travel to other realms which is where the uncle disappeared some time ago. And, Josie decides to go looking for him.

I think the novel is a fun and light read that is easily enjoyable if you don't want anything too complex. The characters need a bit of emotional build-up but this is a nice introduction if the author decides to keep the series going.


My Rating: 3/5

Also reviewed on:

🌙 Goodreads  ðŸŒ™ Kobo


Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. 




Comments